Our online webstore currently services Canada only and in the following provinces:
All materials are in good condition when shipped. If containers are received in damaged condition, the trucker is responsible. In order to file a claim you must either refuse to accept the merchandise or note on the bill that the merchandise was received in damaged condition and that a claim will be filed.
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance of our product. You have a couple of options when it comes to reimbursement:
● Reimbursement of the cost of the original purchase
● Reimbursement is returned via original payment method
● Reimbursement is returned in the form of a store credit
● Replacement or exchange of the product up to the price of the original purchase
● Returns must be sent to the below address before reimbursement or replacement is issued:
Wood & Resin Inspirations
4720 A 50th Avenue
Leduc, AB T9E 6Y6
● Customer is responsible for return shipping costs of original product; we will cover shipment costs on product replacement.
If you have other concerns you can email us at [email protected]